Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Kaisi Paheli Zindagani

Parineeta is one movie which had good songs and out of which this song Kaisi Paheli was all the more popular and became my favourite too.
The songs are soulful and earthy.
Sinidhi Chauhan as usual has sung this song so beautifully.
Thus here is my attempt to sing this song. Do listen to it and leave comments as friends your comments are tips for me to improve, motivation for me to sing better.

Enjoy the song.

Hindi Song Title: Kaisi Paheli Zindagani
Hindi Movie/Album Name: PARINEETA
Originally sung by: SUNIDHI CHAUHAN


powered by ODEO

3 comments:

Mad Max said...

leena..first time here..got here through jo's blog...very nice rendition..look forward to more from u..

Srividya Kasturi said...

Awesome singing! U must post kajra re and Aati kya Khandala

Vidya

ZEG Consultants said...

Leena, you have done a marvellous job with this number! Everytime I hear it I enjoy it more!